Friday, May 05, 2006

I am fascinated

by people walking through the train station hugging pillows.

I've heard some people can't travel without their personal pillow.

I am not particularly attached to mine. It could be lost forever in some bizarre bedding tragedy and I wouldn't miss it for a minute.
~~~~~~~
I am crunchy today.

Crunchy is when you're slightly over-done. Too much of everything makes a person crunchy.

I'm bordering on burnt.
~~~~~~~
Train update: Sir Richard wasn't there this morning. It was an entirely different crew, entirely different train. Makes me wonder how much time they get to take when something like yesterday happens.
~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Hyperion marketing channels person doing a presentation (but not really)
I am reading: A draft of a book written by a dear friend
I am: Crunchy

0 comments: