Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What Annoys You????

Hi Everyone, I'm the Anonymous Blogger and I'm here to help out Hedy during her hectic week of work.

Yeah I know, "Who is this gutless weasel who won't even give us his/her name?" Well, I'm a friend of Hedy's (and I'm a dude) and I believe it's time to get some perspective from the "other" gender.

Okay guys, No talk about Religion, or Moron Colleagues, or the Train...or even BOOB JOBS! Okay, well maybe a little...here's what annoys me!

1.) Religion-what is it???? It's like Jesse "The Body" Ventura told us: "A crutch for the Weak." I'm tired of Religion. What does this world fight and kill about? Answer: RELIGION. Hey Mohammed, BLOW ME!...you Suck!.. Teach your people how to read!

2.) Politicians...If I here one more Fuggin politician say "I'm for Children" or "I'm for Education"....we should kick them in the Nuts...GET OUT, MORON!..and stop taxing the sh*t outta me! Gov't Sucks...Private Sector Rules! Oh Yeah, Govt sponsored Health Care???? Are you serious??? Can you say, BANKRUPTCY?...If you want health care, Move to Canada, along with that douche Alec Baldwin!

3.) Moron Colleagues????....I actually love them!...Free entertainment! Shouldn't be on the list…sorry

4.) People who don't like sports...What the hell is wrong with you??? If you don't like sports, you're obviously Gay! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

5.) The Comment..."I'm toooooo tired".........F That!...10 minutes won't kill you!...bite the pillow!

What Annoys YOU????...Spill it! It will take you 2-5 minutes to write a comment...Don't be so effin Lazy. It's actually pretty fun!

I'm Listening to: Ozzy Ozbourne....Miracle Man
I'm Reading: the Sports Page
I feel: Like I just went to Confession

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is what a blog is about. Straight to the point. Talking about bringing up issues that you don't talk about @ the Christmas Party. I would like to see Hedy throw in her thoughts on the topics discussed today.

Anonymous said...

"Bite the Pillow". I Love That! I'm going to see if that works on my wife tonight. Although, I'm not feeling too confident.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Anonymous Blogger may have some issues (sexual in particular). AB is clearly unaware of the Gay Games® and thinks Haliburton(HAL) has proven their abilities (accounting especially) in taking over where the public sector is unable.
--someone's Moron Colleague

Hedy said...

So we've heard from the white, conservative, heterosexual & sexually frustrated set. Anyone offended by this one? C'mon, don't disappoint me.

Anonymous said...

well,well,well...what annoys me ? how about a sexually repressed gay republican who lives in middle America and is afraid to come out of the closet...bite the pillow,funny she never bites the pillow when i'm there with my buddies making her airtight.by the way her website is down again ....politicians ? who cares

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see all of you Rich Republicans live like average americans. Some of us are very smart and work very hard but never had the right breaks to make it. I bet most of you didnt make your own breaks, Mommy and Daddy made them for you! So dont mock us about cutting your taxes!

Anonymous said...

SHOCKER: someone who is annoyed with religion, politics/taxes, his marriage, and coworkers? Nothing worse for me than someone overstating the obvious.

Hedy said...

I'm disappointed. We need more chicks/libs to pipe in here. Any pillow biters out there? Or are we all airtight and quiet?

Anonymous said...

I've read todays blog about 5 times. 1st I was pissed...then I didnt know what to think. Now I've read the comments and I can't stop laughing.
And I'm scared to death to ask what the hell Airtight means!

Unknown said...

Hi, let's go through the anonymous bloggers points one by one:

1) Religion..it is a subject that people can never agree upon. I agree that it is the number one reason why there are wars that have gone on for hundreds of years. Muslim-Jew, Serbs-Croats, etc, etc. I am tired of picking up the paper or watching the news and hearing about religious wars...or Catholic priests having sex with young boys.

2) Politicians....they are all the scum of the earth and ALWAYS have their hands out the self serving pricks....the same with hollywood and the music industry. They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites. Al Gore goes to the grammys.....don't they remember that Tipper tried to censor muscie lyrics in the late 80's and early 90's....and then Al makes an appearance at the Oscars....wins best documentary about the environment and global warming....we all listen to them preach about conservation and about driving hybrid cars....while they all fly off to Vegas in their private jets....LOSERS

3) Moron colleagues......free entertainment?? No Way....My idea of free entertainment was watching my college roommate bang chicks while hiding in the closet.

4) People who don't like sports?? UNAMERICAN

5) 10 minutes...bite the pillow? You mean 10 seconds.....too tired means you are probably awful in the rack.

what annoys me.....girls who show their stomach when they have no business wearing something like that, black people who call each other the N word.....if you don't want the word used by us white people then stop using it in your culture, people who take three practice swings each time they hit a shot on the golf course, parents who are psycho at their kids sporting events, and finally girls that don't swallow.

Dave said...

Hedy, you turned it over to the East Aurora Blackhawks junior varsity for the day? Make 'em use spellcheck.

Hedy said...

DAVE! I've been waiting for you to weigh in -- and give me the best belly laugh I've had in weeks. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

What annoys me?

Random capitalization.

Anonymous said...

What annoys me?...people who correct other people's grammer but don't have anything intelligent to add.

Anonymous said...

What about people who are annoyed by people that correct others' grammar, but STILL don't add anything intelligent? Does that qualify as self-annoying?

And here's something intelligent...
Did you know that in the right environment, under certain conditions, warm water will freeze more quickly than cold water? It's called the Mpemba effect, and scientists still don't have a good explanation for it. Have a day.

-Mr. Uk

PS. We were originally asked to simply list those things that annoy us, not to contribute intelligence. Didn't do well on those reading comprehension tests in high school, huh? :D