Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Things Friday - Bubbly Edition

My new song list: Hed's Happy Time Tunes
My toes are a-okay and ready to be pedicured tomorrow
Walking to/from work instead of the bus - it's a hike but I love it
The cab driver who gave me a copy of the Quran Wednesday
Today is pay day
Planning date night
Planning a trip to Michigan for Mother's Day
Planning You-Know-Who's big 50th birthday in LG
Planning the trip for Nelson's wedding in Hawaii
The juggling balls from Judy for my birthday - love them
Doggies in a car next to the bus - smiling at me
My friend/co-worker Kathleen got engaged
Her ring is gorgeous - I rarely feel jealous but this is Gee Whiz Amazing Beautiful
That's about all I've got today for some reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: The Rainbow Connection - Sara McLachlan
I am reading: Nothing much
And I am: A-okay

0 comments: