Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Random

There is an Olympic ski jumper named Roar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prediction: In 2007, there will be another major terrorist attack on the U.S. Around that same time, Rudy Giuliani will announce he's running for president. All of us will recall how well he handled the 9/11 attacks and he will be elected in a Reagan-esque landslide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chooch: derived from the Italian ciuccio; means dummy, idiot, or moron.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The barbecue meatloaf at Red Star Tavern in Geneva Commons is fabulous comfort food on a cold winter night. Get it without the crispy onions, they're kinda gross and overwhelming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever heard the song "Horse with No Name" by America?

I used to think it was "Horse with No Mane."

I thought maybe because he was going through the desert the rider shaved off the mane so the horse would be cooler.

Yes. Whatever you're thinking, yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Life is Good stuff. Everything is so soft and comfy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
- Noam Chomsky
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I defy you to listen to "No Sleep Tonight" by The Faders and not jump around the room a little. It's my current favorite song.

Although "Stupid Girls" by Pink is fun also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: New Order - Regret
I am reading: Howard Kurtz's Media Notes column in the Washington Post
And I am: pleasantly bouncy

1 comments:

JD's Leadership Blog said...

"And I am: pleasantly bouncy"

Hed - that is a very pleasant picture that you just made for me - thanks for making my night. :-)

Check your email.

JD