Saturday, February 11, 2006

Today's Muslim Miracles

At the health club this morning watching CNN but listening to Hed’s Workout Mix I saw the most amazing thing.

Muslims. Thousands of them.

Not screaming. Not burning shit. And not waving guns.

They were standing, quietly. Some of them holding signs. Hell, some of them were even smiling.

It was a miracle.

A true miracle happened in Trafalgar Square in London this morning.

Finally, the Quiet Believers of the Muslim faith decided to stand up and counteract all the nut-jobs that have highjacked their religion.

It was fascinating. And so cool.

The second miracle, even more unbelievable, was that CNN actually broadcast the peaceful protest.

I couldn’t find a thing about it on FoxNews.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: The Faders - No Sleep Tonight
I am reading: New York Times on-line
I am: relaxed

0 comments: