Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Things Friday

My friend Mrs. You Know Who asked "Where's good things Friday?"
So here I am
Fabulous, amazing wonderful 10-day visit with my parents - LOVE THEM
Four weeks tomorrow no chips
Giving up sweets tomorrow for good - wish me luck - this could get ugly
Met Jennifer the massage therapy student on the bus Wednesday morning
Dinner at the You Know Who's Wednesday night, figuring out the Big 50th Birthday Trip
"You're doing it wrong"
Scrabble on my iPhone with Jim the IT guy and Nelson!
Birthday festivities for Corbin last night - a lovely, wonderful evening (plus cake)
Michael Jackson music
I LOVE MY JOB - even though it's keeping me insanely busy
The Dow was up over 9k
What goes around definitely comes around - I have an amazing update on The Turd that I will share next week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
I am reading: Nothing much
And I am: Fabulous

1 comments:

wafelenbak said...

I went back and read the Turd story and don't even know where to begin. Being in HR, I couldn't even laugh, it just made me so miserably sad.
But, I am glad you are in a better place job-wise now (yay!) and can't wait to hear the karma story because I just love those. :)