Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Good morning

There are times when I must…resist…writing about the day’s events out of respect for the folks involved. Highlights:

“Christ wasn’t a smoker so he didn’t have that problem.”

“Just breathe and try to answer the question.”

“I don’t know. I’ll have to look it up in the employee handbook.”

And my personal favorite:

“Maybe you’ll learn this in your third year of law school…”

I really wish I could say more, but it just wouldn’t be right.

But you know those rare, deep belly laughs that come from unexpected yet truly hilarious moments?

That was my morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: A quiet office
I am reading: New web site content
And I am: Great

5 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

This was my favorite last week....

"Hey Moe...I know work has been tough on you, why don't you take Friday off?"

FRIDAY????....FRIDAY????? Are you fkn serious? Yeah...1 day will just turn my whole career around.

How about the Whole Fkn Summer!

Susan's Snippets said...

I am smiling at the thought that an ego might have been (at least momentarily) bruised.

amused

Anonymous said...

See there is a God :) I wish I could have been front row center.

Anonymous said...

The things I hear...

Is that your poop?

Well I heard throwing up in the pool was good luck!

I can't wait to be offended; it's the only time I feel anything.

Hurry up, Jim will be home any minute?

Gromit

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about Christ wasn't a smoker. You sure know how to take the guilt off my shoulders. Miss you much, but love you more.
Mom