Friday, January 19, 2007

The w factor

“You smelled like a greasy Italian sausage with onions? Jesus, Hed, it’s not like you’re doing any heavy lifting there at your cushy little office job. Do you have a problem?”

The makes-my-throat-hurt odor from Tuesday is best explained this way:

P2 – D + W = GISWO

If P is pits and D is deodorant, W = Wool sweater.

Wool, a typically inert yet intensely itchy substance, is the catalyst for creating pungent pits in this equation.

And now, one of the great mysteries of science (or at least HedyBlog) has been explained.

Ta-da!

Clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: KT Tunstall – Other Side of the World
I am reading: Steinberg in the Sun Times
And I am: Scientific

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, already, could you please stop talking about your smelly pits. It's making my throat hurt.