Friday, April 24, 2009

Good things Friday

My new favorite joke: “What’s the difference between peanut butter and jam?”
I’m wearing new shoes
Jim comes home tomorrow
The week went by justlikethis because there was so much work to do
Hen Night (what Jim called it when I hosted an impromptu chick fest Wednesday night)
Wearing my spring jacket
The house is clean
I wrote parts of my very first web site user experience assessment
I wrote another scene and a couple character profiles for my screenplay ‘No Place’
Being able to text/call Jim when he’s in Europe
The magnolia tree out front is starting to pop
Understanding the difference between ‘important’ and ‘urgent’
Helping my friend Rodney Lee lose a crazy stalker broad on Facebook
A singing delivery man
Creative cussing
Not carrying the heavy MacBook Pro to/from work anymore
Using LogMeIn to access it remotely when I need to (it’s not great – very slow – but for now it’s all I’ve got until I figure out how to talk our IT guy into letting me use Back to My Mac)
Having a job where I don’t have to ask permission to go to the bathroom or make a phone call
Having a job, period
Feeling melancholy and being okay with it
Chicago cab drivers
Going with the flow
Listening to the rain
Coming up with reasons to use the word ‘glorious’ all day
Talking about The Shack with my Mom (she’s reading it, too)
Pillsbury Savorings – they’re like grown-up pizza rolls.
The red and yellow tulips at the northwest corner of Superior & Orleans
Punchline: “I can’t ‘peanut butter’ it up your ass.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
I am reading: The Shack
And I am: So done with this f*cking week

1 comments:

molly gras said...

Hedy -
you really make me *giggle* ... "jam" indeed ;)