Monday, May 08, 2006

"Never

trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr. Garrison, South Park
~~~~~~~~
It was a very good weekend but somehow I have nothing to report.

Although floating on your back in a pool looking up at a perfectly cloudless blue sky does not suck.
~~~~~~~~
Sir Richard and his crew were back at work today albeit looking somewhat rattled.

Keeping with my policy that Everything is Better with Cookies, I brought Richard his favorites (Pecan Sandies) to hopefully cheer him up a bit. Every time I looked at him he looked like he was about to cry.

Makes me angry.
~~~~~~~~
Hedy's Tip O' the Day: If you must kill yourself, please don't involve really good people who are just trying to do their jobs getting people safely to and from work every day. In fact, don't involve anyone. Just go away quietly. And try not to leave a mess. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~
I am reading: A book by a friend
I am listening to: Pearl Jam - Severed Hand
And I am: Unsettled

0 comments: