Friday, July 14, 2006

All I ever wanted

I am flying home from Boston this morning.

I am people’d and software’d out.

Although I got to see Train again last night.

I saw them live for the first time at a PeopleSoft conference in San Francisco almost three years ago.

I’ll never forget that night: Hearing Drops of Jupiter made me cry because my life was changing in so many ways. It seemed like I was making decisions to eliminate everything that was safe and comfortable in my life – literally taking off to strange places in order to find myself.

Hearing that song tonight made me realize how far I’ve come since then.

No tears this time. And no regrets.

I found myself and everything else I thought I’d lost.

It's so good to be back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Train - All I Ever Wanted
I am reading: 1776 (I know, I know, I’ll finish it this weekend. Yeesh.)
And I am: Back in the atmosphere

0 comments: