Monday, July 24, 2006

Bueller? Bueller?

What is your idea of perfect happiness? A sunny day at the beach
What is your greatest fear? Being dependent
Which historical figure do you most identify with? Queen Elizabeth (because she was unconventional – not because she was a great leader)
What is the trait you most deplore in others? Small-mindedness
What is your greatest extravagance? Annual vacation by myself
What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Piety
What do you dislike most about your appearance? Freakishly huge boobs
Which living person do you most despise? There’s no one on earth worth that kind of negative energy
Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Fabulous + the standard bad swears
What is your greatest regret? I don’t have any regrets; I am here for a reason
Which talent would you most like to have? The ability to create something that will be here long after I’m gone
What is your current state of mind? Relaxed
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be more compassionate
What do you consider your greatest achievement? It hasn’t happened yet
What is your most treasured possession? My comprehension that possessing anything/anyone is an illusion
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Ignorance
What is your most marked characteristic? Being non-judgmental
What is the quality you most like in a man? Sense of humor
What is the quality you most like in a woman? Self-awareness
What do you most value in your friends? Unconditional love
Who are your favorite writers? Mark Twain, Ayn Rand, Jane Austen
How would you like to die? Quietly, quickly and without causing headlines
If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be? My dog Gromit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Roxy Music – More Than This
I am reading: Mitch Albom in the Freep
And I am: Ferris Bueller-ing

0 comments: