Friday, August 24, 2007

Cunning stunts

"Up next, a stunning development in the Nicole Richie story!"

That was brainiac anchor Warner Saunders on NBC 5 here in Chicago last night.

We've got Major Local Weather to report but let's all pause from the death and destruction to hear this stunning news.

What, has she gone into hiding and ordered a pizza?

I've decided I'm not watching local news anymore. It used to be depressing, which I could handle.

But now it's just stupid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Psychobillly Freakout – The Reverend Horton Heat
I am reading: Harry Potter – Book 4
And I am: Stunning

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat! What was the breaking news?!?!?

Hedy said...

The breaking news: She's a vacuous whore. WAIT. That's OLD news. Apparently something to do with her reduced jail sentence. I had to shut it off and go scrub again. It's been a rough week.

Dave said...

I'm going to assume that Chicago local news went downhill more slowly that ours down here, thus you've just gotten to the point of not watching it. Otherwise, I'd have to reassess my high opinion of you.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Whiney Sanders-ahh yes..The only reason Bigdogg and I watch the news now days is to catch them in blunders and bumbles..He screws up and jumbles his words at least 3x a night-if you can stomach it, watch, you'll see what I'm talking about. The news station most watched for errors.

Always,
Crusty~

You want to yack in your morning coffee? tune into www.wsvn.com (miami south florida news)-talk about Electric Sobe Company-it'll make you crave for W.S. and his crew. (watch the video's of their broadcast-you'll see)