Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Spring Equinox

Or a blessed Ostara for you pagans out there.

Equinox: equal day and night. Equal light and dark. A balance of all things. In the Spring it means we're heading into longer days and more light.

Time to thing about a new life. Time for planting thoughts and ideas that will bloom as the sun grows warmer. Time for new beginnings.

Blessed be, dear friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I unplugged last night.

No TV. No laptop. And no phone.

I sat on the couch with Gromit and read a book until I fell asleep.

Sad: I can't remember the last time I did that -- one of my favorite, simple things to do.

Happy: I finally did it and I'm doing it again tonight because I'm up to my ears in a fabulous new book called Holy Blood, Holy Grail. A surprisingly easy read -- it's the non-fiction book behind The DaVinci Code. Highly recommend it if you're into that sort of thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading: proofing employee handbook
I am listening to: sales meeting blah blah in the background
And I am: Pretty happy

0 comments: