Friday, March 31, 2006

Success

It is impossible to be in a bad mood when you’re wearing polka-dot underwear.

Please. Try it some time. You’ll agree.
~~~~~~~~
Another request: if you have Showtime please watch Penn & Teller’s Bullshit. It is the most intelligent television show ever.

They take a topic like environmentalism or ghosts or gun control, sprinkle in a few “experts” on those subjects, then apply logic and reason to dispel the bullshit. It's brilliant.

Also, they swear a lot to emphasize the silliness of it all and you know how much I like that.

It is without question my favorite show now that Six Feet Under is no longer with us.

In case you’re wondering: they’ve proven that environmentalism is a load of crap, the second amendment is necessary but not why you think, and that ghosts (if they existed) would be naked.
~~~~~~~~
“Success? Don’t you know it is all about being able to extend love to people? Really. Not in a big, capital-letter sense but in the everyday. Little by little, task by task, gesture by gesture, word by word.”
- Actor Ralph Fiennes
~~~~~~~~
I am reading: Web solutions practice overview
I am listening to: Insane Clown Posse - My Kind of Bitch (Big thanks for that one, you-know-who)
And I am: Quiet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the polka dot underwear part....Mr.MSU