Monday, May 14, 2007

Greetings

"You look like a breath of fresh air today!" says Sir Richard with a sparkly blue-eyed smile as I step down from the train this morning.

It's those kinds of greetings -- completely spontaneous and utterly sincere -- that can totally make your day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello, slut!" says one of my favorite co-workers, stopping by my desk to share stories from the weekend.

Again with the spontaneous sincerity.

Love, love, love it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother's Day Update: Made a Top Secret Mission to Michigan Saturday morning. Mom was surprised. We cried. She kept calling me Heather Joy. And You Little Shit.

You know you're doing something right when people call you names.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
I am reading: Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson & David O. Relin (Excellent!)
And I am: Joyful

1 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

That's awesome. I wish my Monday's started out like that!
Always,
Crusty