Friday, February 16, 2007

To love a person

Lisa to Hedy
Subject: To love a person

To love a person
Is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hedy to Lisa
Subject: To love a person

ALL MY LOVIN’ ☺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa to Hedy
Subject: To love a person

I hear that song....I start to laugh EVERY time.....my kids look at me like I'm crazy.....or sometimes it's other people in the store that are lookin' at me.....probably on my Top 20 list of all time favorite laughs.

Thank You.

Bonus question: Do you remember where we were when that happened??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hedy to Lisa
Subject: To love a person

We were in your car either going to or coming from Miller Brothers barn for ice cream. Right? I think I had a date with Stacey Arscheene that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa to Hedy
Subject: To love a person

See--that's why we're friends. I didn't remember where we were coming from--only that I was speeding along down the road, and about drove up a tree or telephone pole or something, I was laughing so hard.

I really shouldn't think about such good times, when I'm in a pissy mood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hedy to Lisa
Subject: To love a person

We sat out front of Miller Bros. I had a chocolate ice cream cone and you (of course) had Blue Moon. Right? Or is it blue something else. Superman? Something? God I'm old.

And for the record, I'm in a pissy mood, too. But this helps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What song is it for you?

Not the song in your heart. But the song that takes you back to an unforgettable moment in your life.

An otherwise ordinary moment, but that song – that silly poppy song – made it pee-your-pants hilarious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The All My Lovin’ incident won’t be funny to you.

It’s a classic You Had to Be There moment.

But 20 years later, that silly song pulls two life-long friends out of pissy moods more than a thousand miles apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: The Beatles – All My Lovin’
I am reading: Nothing, my brain is full
And I am: Pissy+

0 comments: